A box seat is the best way to enjoy the week of championship tennis.
To inquire, please call Shawn Leibold at 513.651.0303 or email@example.com.
Box seats are the best seats in the house, good for all 16 sessions during the week.
Boxes are now available in 4 and 6 seat denominations and begin at just $900 per ticket for the entire tournament. They are an excellent way to entertain clients, family and friends.
Besides the view, box seat benefits include:
- - Company or family name recognition on the box
- - Premium parking (two parking pass per box)
- - Opportunity to purchase passes to the Championship Club and Champions Loft
- - Special invitations to the Draw Party and Finals Brunch
- - Access to the Racquet Club lunch and supper club
- - Special off-season offers and gifts
Court Level, North Terrace and South Broadcast Boxes
Court Level Boxes are located on the east and west sides and get you to the lowest level of the stadium.
The North Terrace Boxes offer a great view with shading.
The South Broadcast Boxes are situated in front of the TV broadcast booths and give you the same view as the announcers while also offering ample shade.
Court Level boxes (yellow), South Broadcast Boxes (purple) and North Terrace boxes (blue) are shaded above.
Open a detailed map of box seating areas.