How to become a Volunteer
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Western & Southern Open! Volunteers are a vital part of our tournament.
The information below outlines all of the opportunities and requirements as it relates to volunteering with the tournament. Please remember to refer a friend to volunteer, as the tournament could use more ambassadors like yourself to be a part of our team.
Being a volunteer requires hard work, dedication, and commitment. As a volunteer you will be required to:
- Work a minimum of five shifts.
- Report to your assigned shift at least 15 minutes prior to your shift start time.
- Be available for training and uniform pick-up at the Volunteer Party to be held at the tournament site, July 26, 2014, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. or make arrangements with your chairperson to pick up your information packet and uniform prior to your first shift.
- Follow all rules and guidelines set forth by the tournament.
- Be a goodwill ambassador for the tournament while on and off duty.
There are 35 committees that make up the volunteer system. Click here to see a list of all available volunteer positions and a description of each.
Questions? Please contact Mary Conner, Director of Volunteers, at 513-665-3822 or firstname.lastname@example.org.